Effective energy management needs real-time data and an ability to transform the data into actionable intelligence. The myriad systems and sub-processes need to interconnect seamlessly in a governed, configurable and transparent manner.
The ProKarma EMS platform is an integrated solution offering:
1. Interoperability between systems and processes for financial acquisition and physical utilization of energy
2. Powerful insights and access to real-time use and price data
3. Incisive analytics to monitor consumption, detect invoice errors and recover overage charges
4. SSAE 16/SOC 1 compliant-certified services that manage energy budgets and workflows
The ProKarma EMS platform is a singular, seamless and integrated hosted solution which brings together the energy processes, governance frameworks, audit compliance and most importantly data driven actionable intelligence.
The EMS platform is built on a big data Hadoop stack and is vendor agnostic. Whatever be the hardware and or the data source, it can collect real time data across multiple protocols and formats including BACnet, SCADA and MODBUS. While it is IDR and IoT ready it is also LPWAN ready. It can connect to all leading Building Automation Systems, Sensors, Devices and Energy Assets to bring in data. It also connects to Market price data from several reliable sources to help strategize around cost and risk management opportunities. The EMS platform has advanced predictive algorithms to forecast how different modeled energy scenarios shall play out in the future.
The EMS platform uses best of breed User interfaces which make it simple & quick to use and is offered as web (desktop PC) interface, a mobile interface, a tablet interface and a smart TV interface.
Users can utilize the “dashboard-driven” approach to do their tasks and draw reports; or can choose from the “workspace” approach. Customization and personalization are key mantras of the ProKarma EMS platform.
1. Geo-tagging and 360-degree Site, Account, Vendor and Meter explorers.
2. Incisive Analytics covering a slew of Reporting, Operational, Predictive, Financial and Real Time analytics
3. Project Measurement & Verification Modules
4. Customer Service and Messaging features
5. Benchmarking Features
6. Tariff Analytics and shopping features
7. Workflows including EnergyStar program, financial budgets, payments and exception management.